Career Recruitment looks after its clients, services are delivered by highly qualified Careers Advisers, making sure that only suitable qualified Candidates are sent to you. We offer a thorough screening process of every candidate we send, and at a very competitive fee!
Employees are not your most important asset – The right employees are!
Here are some of our do’s and don’ts, but of course, if there is something missing or something you would prefer, then let us know and we will tailor our services to meet your needs. Longevity for both our candidates and clients is our mission!
Why use Career Recruitment for your recruitment needs?
- We will not send over CVs unnecessarily
- We will not bombard you with telephone calls
- All candidates are initially interviewed via telephone, followed by a face-to-face or Skype interview
- All candidates are interviewed by a highly qualified Careers Adviser
- We can offer a personal and bespoke service to suit your company
- We will continue to work with the candidates for up to 3 months post-placement, if required
We also have an alternative service for employers recruiting more than 2 candidates in 12 months, see below!
On average it costs an employer £30k each time they hire a new recruit, this is not just because of recruitment fees, but because it can take 28 weeks for a new recruit to become fully trained in the new company’s processes.
Career Recruitment can offer you a more unique and personal service. We have revolutionised recruitment by adopting a new approach called our CPP (Career Prosperity Process).
With this, an employer can save up to 50% off their standard recruitment costs, and we won’t just place a candidate and walk away with the fees, but we will continue to work with your new candidate, using our expert careers advice and guidance skills for up to 3 months after placement, making sure that they are settling in to your company’s culture and working practices.